Dear Ray Clinic Community,
Hope you are all doing well. As we continue to be part of the public health’s efforts to contain COVID-19, BC is now in a position to ease restrictions on health care services according to the Provincial Health Officer. Furthermore, all Naturopathic Doctors in BC have received confirmation from our regulatory College and the Office of Public Health to safely resume providing in-person community care for patients in BC on or after May 19, 2020. (CNPBC COVID-19 Update May 15, 2020 at 2:13pm).
We have implemented all recommended precautions as recommended by Public Health and WorkSafe BC to ensure that all patients, staff, and clinicians at Ray Clinic stay strong and healthy while continuing to provide and receive the safest care for you and your family.
Here are some standard (and above standard) precautions that we have put in place during this time to help everyone:
– Standard symptom screening questions for all staff, clinicians, patients, and visitors
– Hand sanitizer station in waiting area
– Physical distancing seating area with a maximum of 3 people sitting/waiting
– Clinicians will be wearing masks during your treatment
– Standard temperature scan during your visit
– Disinfectant wipe downs on all contact surfaces including door handles, counters throughout the day
– Treatment rooms disinfected (enhanced) in between patients
– Frequent hand washing for all staff, clinicians, patients, and visitors
– Plexiglass protective shield at reception
– Touch-less payment methods available
To schedule an appointment, please give us a call at 604-461-7900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to provide you with the naturopathic care you need in a safe and comfortable environment. We look forward to working with you!
Ray Clinic Team